Welcome

Todos somos muy ignorantes. Lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las mismas cosas.


So this is my blog, here is were I can write, express and make fun of anything I want to.

Here you'll know a little more about me, and the way I see things, how I deal with some ideas and why I am who I am.

viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

Hello Again Stranger


HELLO STRANGER, it's been quite a while since my last post.  Many things have happened. So let's get started again and hope you enjoy.

Lately I have been rediscovering México City through my camera, of course helped by my friend Xo Lü, check his blog
  

I leave you with some panoramics I took on August 11, when Mexico's soccer team won the gold medal on the Olympic Games.


People Starting to Celebrate

And they kept coming


Just happiness and joy everywhere.






I'll keep you posted on what I rediscover!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Salvador Dali

Echo of Death

Echo of Death
La muerte llama, uno a uno, a todos los hombres y a las mujeres todas, sin olvidarse de uno solo -¡Dios, qué fatal memoria!-, y los que por ahora vamos librando, saltando de bache en bache como mariposas o gacelas, jamás llegamos a creer que fuera con nosotros, algún día, su cruel designio. Camilo José Cela

Comments and Suggestions

Comments and Suggestions