Welcome

Todos somos muy ignorantes. Lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las mismas cosas.


So this is my blog, here is were I can write, express and make fun of anything I want to.

Here you'll know a little more about me, and the way I see things, how I deal with some ideas and why I am who I am.

lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

10. It's the Small Things

10. It's the Small Things

 Today I could not figure what to photograph, what would really show you how important the SMALL THINGS really are for me, so I decided to share with you just some old (not that old!!! hahaha) pics, where all those small things are reflected on my smile.
I think Friendship is the most amazing thing you can have, It really feels like family, and the way of keeping it is by showing how much you love your friends. My way of showing how important they are in my life is based in the trust, but I enjoy enormously when I can surprise my friends with an unexpected gift; it might be something I bought or hand crafted my self, that really does not mater, the only thing that matters for me is that I know that "just because" gift comes filled with love and make my friends smile, either cuz it's really a cheesy thing or it's just a funny inside joke they did not expected.... 
I enjoy with all those little things, a SMS, a call or just a silly comment. Life is full of small things that with time we forget, so please, do not stop surprising yourselves with a rainbow, or a shooting star, or just a small child smiling at you, or waving to you from the car in front of yours. Give away a smile to a stranger in the street, make his/her day better, always say thank you and if you do not like saying I love you, just show it with some Small Things, don't let that magic go.

No hay comentarios:

Salvador Dali

Echo of Death

Echo of Death
La muerte llama, uno a uno, a todos los hombres y a las mujeres todas, sin olvidarse de uno solo -¡Dios, qué fatal memoria!-, y los que por ahora vamos librando, saltando de bache en bache como mariposas o gacelas, jamás llegamos a creer que fuera con nosotros, algún día, su cruel designio. Camilo José Cela

Comments and Suggestions

Comments and Suggestions