Welcome

Todos somos muy ignorantes. Lo que ocurre es que no todos ignoramos las mismas cosas.


So this is my blog, here is were I can write, express and make fun of anything I want to.

Here you'll know a little more about me, and the way I see things, how I deal with some ideas and why I am who I am.

sábado, 24 de noviembre de 2012

Poster Exhibition




This exposition consist in a 48 poster series which main theme are colors in combination with different grafic elements.

The objective of this exhibition is to reveal my perspective on how colors and the way they blend give sense to our world and lifes. In my case, I think that colors are magic, I can even taste them.

Can you taste them?
ASC
Graphic Designer
_________________________________________________________________________________
I have to say I was blown away by my friends exhibit, I really enjoyed her work and I'm very proud of her. By looking at her posters I could really see her, she's always been a bubbly, colorful person.

Hope you enjoy her work; I sure did.




ASC, Graphic Designer





No hay comentarios:

Salvador Dali

Echo of Death

Echo of Death
La muerte llama, uno a uno, a todos los hombres y a las mujeres todas, sin olvidarse de uno solo -¡Dios, qué fatal memoria!-, y los que por ahora vamos librando, saltando de bache en bache como mariposas o gacelas, jamás llegamos a creer que fuera con nosotros, algún día, su cruel designio. Camilo José Cela

Comments and Suggestions

Comments and Suggestions